Proudly overlooking the rail platforms of Denver's iconic Union Station, Suite 1002 is a contemporary retreat where cosmopolitan sophistication meets charm, familiarity and comfort.
Want to learn more about The Coloradan?
A Grand Entrance.
Upon entering the residence you are greeted by an urban mudroom and guest powder room. What follows is a grand precession into the main living area where walls of glass invite an abundance of natural light.
Framing the View.
Union Station is without a doubt Denver's most iconic landmark and Suite 1002 has a front row seat. In the distance, a dazzling array of skyscrapers create a tapestry of visual interest that changes hourly as the sun travels through the sky.
“I purchased a residence at The Coloradan for its unparalleled location and I fell in love with 1002 for its unprecedented views.”
As night descends on the Mile High City an iridescent crescendo of twinkling lights take stage for their nightly performance. On this particular occasion, Denver's skyline comes alive on December 21, 2019 (the Winter Solstice).
Integrated directly into the main living area, the kitchen feels more like a piece of furniture than an industrial commissary. Don't mistake its sleekness for deficiency, it still has all the bells and whistles!
Working from home is a breeze with the integrated study. Sporting unbeatable views, snacks close-by and devoid of noisy colleagues, you may never want to return to normal office-life again.
Serenity without Compromise.
Condominium living can sometimes lead to sacrifice. Not here. One of the residence's strongest attributes is its lavish master suite. With views of the city skyline and Union Station from your king size bed, now you can count twinkling lights instead of stars as you fall asleep.
A Boutique Concept.
Inspired by boutique clothiers, your master closet is now your favorite atelier.
- Virtuoso by California Closets
- Dimmable LED Lighting
- Suede-Lined Jewelry Storage
- Hidden Tie Drawer
- Cantilevered Storage System
- Designed for Long and Short-Hang Garments
- Wool Carpet
Five Star Experience.
The master bathroom is all about replicating the atmosphere from your favorite hotel or spa. Whether you're preparing for work, dressing for an evening out or indulging in an afternoon of self -pampering, the bathroom suite is your personal assistant to creating the best version of yourself.
A Premium Touch.
- Dual Vanities with Hans Grohe Fixtures
- Calacatta Marble Flooring
- Calacatta Marble Bathing Chamber
- Standalone Soaking Tub with Wand Shower Head
- Spacious Stand-Up Shower
- Dimmable LED Lighting
A Recipe for Success.
Suite 1002 is a residence unlike any other in Denver and in the spirit of thought-organization (because lists are fun!) here are the top five most memorable elements! In no particular order...
- The view! Quintessential to downtown living the view is instrumental.
- The Open Floor Plan. Its light, bright and airy. Not to mention the perfect dimension for city dwelling.
- The Master Suite. Condo living should be about efficiency, not compromise. Suite 1002 nails it.
- The Coloradan. An impeccable residential tower on the single greatest plot of land in all of downtown Denver.
- The Location. Transportation, dining, recreation and convenience. What more could you ask for?
Have a question? Want to chat?
Adam Moore: 303.956.8069 / firstname.lastname@example.org