In November 2015 the Denver Post announced East West Partners, visionaries behind Denver's nationally acclaimed Riverfront Park, were preparing to construct the first high rise condominium development in the Mile High City in nearly a decade.
Location. Location. Location.
Undeniably the single best parcel of land in all of Denver, The Coloradan is positioned directly behind the commuter rail platforms at Union Station offering homeowners unprecedented views, access, walkability and convenience.
A Cosmopolitan Approach
Presiding over approximately 19,000 SF of ground floor retail space, the owner's lobby is integrated into the building's public spaces fostering community rather than exclusivity.
Meet Your Neighbors
Leveraging the density of the neighborhood, The Coloradan has created a destination for pedestrians, neighborhood guests and homeowners alike.
- Union Hall - Community Focused Arts & Culture Hall
- A-Line Boutqiue - Women's and Men's Fashion Boutique
- Kaffe Landskap - Coffee Shop with Scandinavian Roots
- sweetgreen - Health Conscious Fast-Casual Dining
- Ghost Donkey - A Mexican-Inspired Tequila and Mezcal Bar
- Pure Barre - Low Impact Fitness Studio with Local Roots
- blo dry bar
- Revolution Cleaners
Ines Esnal was commissioned to create a work of art for the main entry foyer at The Coloradan. Entitled Corolla, “the site-specific installation re-envisions the Colorado State flower, the Colorado blue columbine, as a network of vibrantly colored threads that transition from warm pollen-like colors into cool color petals.”
Promoting a Colorado Lifestyle
Focused on creating a sound body and mind, The Coloradan was constructed to meet LEED Gold Certification requirements. In conjunction with the process, the community offers residents a targeted list of amenities aimed at relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Fitness Studio
- Owner's Library & Conference Room
- Rooftop Terrace w/ Cabanas
- Swimming Pool & Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Catering Kitchen + Grilling Stations
- Community Living Room
“Living at The Coloradan, the city is at my finger tips but I'm never more than an elevator ride away from privacy and serenity.”
- Developer: East West Partners
- Architect: GBD Architects
- Builder: GE Johnson
- Year Built: 2019
- Number of Residences: 334
- Parking: Available for Lease
- Storage: Select Residential Suites
Have a question? Want to chat?
Adam Moore: 303.956.8069 / firstname.lastname@example.org