Mile High Sky Flat.
Rock star architects Chris Davis and Kevin Stephenson of BOSS Architecture partnered with Richard Lee to create a home befit for a view of this magnitude. After months of contemplation and creative brainstorming, the trio found the answer: a one-off custom residence atop the world’s finest hotelier, The Four Seasons.
A Boundless Horizon.
Encapsulated by walls of plate glass windows, the living room is washed with three-hundred days of sunshine. The true magic begins at sunrise and ends at sunset as an unforgettable array of colors paint the city of Denver and the majestic Rocky Mountains.
The Finest Finishes.
- Solid Clear Vertical Grain Oak
- Carpet-Free Interior Living
- Museum Grade Walls
- Custom Lighting and Shade Control
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Grand Living Spaces Inspired by Manhattan Apartments
- Two Oversized Terraces with Jet-Liner Views
Form Meets Function.
The high-efficiency workspace places an emphasis on materials and design. Top-of-the-line appliances, generous task lighting and a unique palette of materials combine to create a culinary experience second to none.
“The west-wing is in a league of its own offering privacy and solitude - a hallmark of The Four Seasons.”
Luxurious In-House Amenities.
- Two Three-Quarter Bathrooms
- Steam Shower
- Radiant Heat Flooring
- Lavish Walk-in Closet
- Built-in Wardrobe
- Leather Accent Dressing Table
- Locking Jewelry Drawers
Variety & Versatility.
The opposing wing of the flat houses a secondary suite affording guests a private sanctuary. An ancillary office featuring custom oak bookshelves and cabinetry offers additional versatility.
The Four Seasons Standard of Excellence.
Understated luxury with world class attention to detail is daily living at the Four Seasons. The residents have full access to the Four Seasons Hotel amenities in addition to resident only facilities.
Convenience at Your Fingertips.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Outdoor Salt Water Pool
- Steam Room and Hydro Therapy Pools
- Salon and Beauty Services
- Massage and Treatments
- Residents Only Fitness Center
Resident Amenities Abound.
- 24 Hour Dining & Catering Service from EDGE Restaurant
- Concierge Service
- Dog Walking Service
- Access to Resident House Car
- Grocery & Stocking Service
- Happy Home Program - Whole House Maintenance
The Downtown Lifestyle.
The Four Seasons Denver is located in the heart of Denver’s Theatre, Entertainment & Financial District. A quick walk to Denver’s best restaurants, cafes, gyms, shops & the city’s newest attraction, Union Station. With the arrival of Denver’s Train-to-the-Plane, the world is no more than a train ride away.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Above Grade SF: 5,210
- Parking: Two Reserved Stalls
Have a question? Want to chat?
Adam Moore: 303.956.8069 / firstname.lastname@example.org