A Northwest Mainstay.
Built in the early 1980s the Countryside community has maintained its charm and desire throughout its storied life anchoring the northwest corner of Westminster.
Here at home the residence opens into atmospheric vaulted ceilings where large picture windows welcome Colorado's three-hundred days of sunshine to bathe the interior living areas.
Subdivided for Privacy.
The straight-forward tri-level floorplan creates three distinct areas for refuge and relaxation.
Improved Living Areas.
Since purchasing the residence in 2015 the homeowners have been diligently making improvements along the way converting a house into a home.
- New durable laminate flooring throughout main floor living area
- New carpet on the upper and lower levels
- New interior paint throughout the residence
- New front door and patio door
- New powder room on the lower level
Efficiency at its Finest.
Adjacent to the main living area on the first floor, the kitchen's efficient footprint offers ample storage with a built-in pantry and a generous amount of counter top space for food preparation.
Versatility for Modern Day Needs.
Conveniently connected to the kitchen, the dining area is spacious enough to seat eight on special occasions yet cozy enough to seat a four-top on a daily basis.
The Master Retreat.
Located on the second floor with direct access to a full-bathroom the master bedroom is large enough to handle your favorite set of furniture with plenty of room to spare.
Office, Guest Bedroom, Nursery.
Nextdoor to the master bedroom is a secondary bedroom that can be used for a multitude of purposes... let your imagination run wild!
Layering of Details.
The lower level consists of a secondary living space as well as a brand-new powder room, wash room and a third bedroom.
The thoughtful design yields layers of utility and privacy throughout the home.
Rocky Mountain Living.
The north facing, newly completed concrete patio is a pleasant outdoor retreat for three-season entertaining. Quaint bistro lights set the night time mood.
In the past five years a number of critical items have been addressed ensuring longevity, comfort and ease of ownership for many years to come.
- New Roof - 2014
- New Exterior Paint - 2015
- New Concrete Front Walkway - 2018
- New Concrete Patio - 2018
- New Frontyard Irrigation System - 2017
- New Backyard Irrigation System - 2018
- New Hot Water Heater - 2015
- New Furnace & Air Conditioning System - 2015
In Countryside your favorite lifestyle amenities are at your fingertips and to top-it-off, you're at the epicenter of a thriving community that is close to the best of everything!
- Standley Lake 0.5 Miles
- Westminster Hills Dog Park 0.5 Miles
- Walnut Creek Golf Preserve 2.0 Miles
- King Soopers 2.2 Miles
- Flatiron Crossing 4.0 Miles
- Lukas Elementary School 2.0 Miles
- Wayne Carle Middle School 1.4 Miles
- Standley Lake High School 2.6 Miles
Learn more about Westminster and all it has to offer!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Finished SF: 1238
- Lot Size (SF): 5056
- Parking: Two-Car Attached Garage
Have a question? Want to chat?
Adam Moore: 303.956.8069 / firstname.lastname@example.org