Located in the center of LoHi with amenities abound, the urban rowhome is a menagerie of bells and whistles. Don’t let the traditional rowhome appearance fool you, this residence is seriously cool.
Where the Magic Happens.
With a wider footprint than most rowhomes in the neighborhood, the residence sprawls left to right as well as fore and aft. Solid oak flooring unifies all three living areas: kitchen, dining and lounge. Large picture windows and smaller clerestory windows maximize the natural light while decadent top-down, bottom-up shades ensure ample privacy.
- Modern Kitchen Cabinetry with Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances with French Door Refrigeration
- Island Seating with Upgraded Pendant Lighting
- Recessed Lighting and Custom Light Fixtures
- Reach-In Kitchen Pantry
- Delineated Dining Area
Upgrades, Upgrades, Upgrades!
The upgraded hardwood flooring extends to the third level where a guest suite and master retreat await. The master suite is generously sized and celebrated with a wall-mount television kit. Dual vanities and the designated water closet are welcome details too often overlooked.
Third Floor Convenience.
- Solid Hardwood Flooring in Guest Suite, Master Suite, and Hallway
- Custom Window Treatments
- Top-Down, Bottom-Up Shades in Guest Suite and Master Suite
- Stackable Washer and Dryer next to Master Suite
Dazzling city lights twinkle at night and during the day, a battalion of cranes dance for all to see.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 4
- Above Grade SF: 1,579
- Parking: Attached Two-Car Garage
Have a question? Want to chat?
Adam Moore: 303.956.8069 / firstname.lastname@example.org